High Court Winter Vacation/Holiday 2022-23: After the Uttar Pradesh government, now the Allahabad High Court has released its annual calendar for 2023. In 2023, there will be 40 days holiday in the High Court. According to the released calendar, January 2, 2022 will be the first working day of the Allahabad High Court. Along with this, there will be winter vacation from 26 December 2023 to 31 December 2023.
There will be winter vacation in Allahabad High Court from Saturday. If the summer vacation of 30 days in June is left out, there will be a total of 40 days holiday in 12 months. Now the High Court will open on January 2, 2023 on the new year. High Court will hear on 28 January 2023 and 28 October 2023 in both Allahabad and Lucknow benches on Saturdays as well. The High Court will hear on Saturday 18 November 2023 in the Lucknow bench.
There will be a holiday in the Allahabad High Court. The High Court will issue a separate calendar for the District and Sessions Court. The High Court usually remains closed on Saturdays. Because of this, there will be a holiday on Saturday and Sunday. Christmas is on Monday. After this, there will be continuous holidays till January 1.
these are major holidays
- 26 January 2023-Republic Day.
- 18 February 2023-Mahashivratri.
- 7th and 8th March 2023 – Holi.
- 30 March 2023- Ram Navami.
- 22 April 2023- Eid ul Fitr.
- 29 July 2023 – Muharram.
- 15 August 2023 – Independence Day.
- 7 September 2023- Janmashtami.
- 2 October 2023- Gandhi Jayanti.
- 24 October 2023- Dussehra.
- 12 and 13 November 2023- Deepawali.
- 25 December 2023 – Christmas Day.
- From 26th December 2023 to 31st December 2023- Winter Vacation.