Vinayaka Chaturthi: According to Hindu beliefs, Vinayaka Chaturthi has a very special significance. Lord Ganesha is worshiped on this day. Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha of Paush month is known as “Vinayak Chaturthi”. This fast is being observed on 26 December 2022. Ganpati Bappa is pleased by performing different rituals. During this, many auspicious coincidences are also being made. Because of which Bappa’s blessings will be showered on the devotees.
auspicious time of worship
Chaturthi Tithi is starting from 4:51 am on 26 December 2022 and it will also end on 27 December 2022 at 1:37 am. Meanwhile, many coincidences are being made, which can prove to be very beneficial. From 7.12 am to 4:42 am, Savarth Siddhi Yoga and Ravi Yoga are being formed. Amritkal will be there from 7:27 am to 8:52 am. At the same time, from 12:01 pm to 12:42 pm, there will be Abhijeet Muhurta.
worship like this
- First of all wake up in the morning and take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Perform Jalabhishek of Lord Ganesha at home or in a temple.
- Now apply Tilak with red sandalwood.
- Then offer clothes, roli, moli, akshat, janeu, dhoop, flower garland etc.
- It is auspicious to light a lamp of ghee.
- Perform Ganesh ji’s aarti and offer moong or gram flour laddoos.
- Now distribute the prasad among the people.
- It is considered very auspicious to feed animals and birds on this day.
Disclaimer: The purpose of this news is only to educate. It is based only on assumptions and information. Do take the advice of experts.