Short circuit fire in Bhopal’s multi-storey building, control could be found in 1 hour

Bhopal News: A massive fire broke out in a multi-storey building in Bhopal’s Shahpura due to short circuit this afternoon. In this incident of arson, all the household items of the guard were burnt to ashes. As soon as the fire was reported, the fire brigade team had reached the spot and started relief and rescue operations. Due to the time of afternoon, the number of vehicles here was not much, due to which a big accident was averted. Everyone had gone to their office or other places. Had more vehicles been present here, there was a possibility of a bigger incident.

According to information, the fire broke out in a 4-storey building named Minal Enclave of Shahpura. About 150 people live in this building and there are four servant quarters including parking in the basement. In one of these rooms, the guard lives with his entire family. The fire was reported at Shahpura police station around 1:40 pm, after which fire engines from Kolar fire station were sent to the spot. This fire was controlled in about 1 hour.

The guard of the multi says that there was a power failure around 1 pm and when it came back after half an hour, there was a short circuit due to the sudden increase in load. The room caught fire due to a short circuit. No one was present there, so when the smoke was seen rising, then the incident came to know. Due to the fire, the marks list of the children and other documents kept in the room were burnt to ashes. Two cylinders were also kept in this room, out of which one was full. Had there been a fire in it, a big incident could have happened. At present, information has not been received about how much damage has been done in this incident of arson.

Previous postCar of Chhattisgarh police overturned in Jabalpur, driver killed, policemen including TI injured

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *