Rewa News: The big news of this time is coming out from Rewa in Madhya Pradesh. Actually, A fierce fire broke out in the house of former mayor Rajendra Tamarkar, in which goods worth lakhs were gutted. As soon as the fire broke out, there was chaos in the whole house. At the same time, the fire brigade team reached as soon as the information about the incident was received and after 3 hours of hard work, the fire could be controlled. At present, the cause of the fire is said to be short circuit. There is no news of any casualty in the incident of arson. police is investigating the matter.