Psychological Secrets : Psychology is a very interesting subject. Psychology is the systematic and scientific study of mental process, both expressed and unexpressed behavior and it is also the science of experience. Watson defines it as ‘psychology is the precise or pure science of behaviour’. From this we can know someone’s behavior and the reasons behind it. Also, by understanding this, many types of mental problems, diseases and uncontrollable behavior can be improved. Today we are going to tell you some psychological secrets.
- The most effective way to remember anything is to practice for 52 minutes followed by a break of 17 minutes.
- People will like you more if you ask them to help you in some way. This is called the Ben Franklin Effect.
- If there is someone in your office who you do not like, but he often comes to your desk. So do this, stand up and talk to him and go towards his desk. With this, you will be able to get rid of them without saying anything.
- Good habits are difficult to acquire, but life becomes easier with them. Bad habits are easy to pick up, but living with them becomes difficult.
- It is not with love that it starts in the morning and ends in the evening. Love begins when you don’t need it, and ends when you need it the most.
- The body reacts in the same way while being nervous and excited. That’s why if you feel nervous, tell your mind that you are excited. With this, you will be able to control your nervousness.
- If you have to persuade someone for your point, then make sure that while talking, he is sitting and you stand. This will make them trust you soon. This is the reason why most CEOs or speakers stand up and speak.
- Men and women who have similar music preferences have better communication and are more likely to have a relationship.