Psychological Secrets : Psychology can tell a lot about any person. This is very interesting topic. Psychology is the systematic and scientific study of mental process, experience, behavior, both expressed and unexpressed, and it is also the science of experience. His gestures, body language, eyes, way of speaking also tell those things about him, which generally he wants to hide. Watson defines it as ‘psychology is the precise or pure science of behaviour’. From this we can know someone’s behavior and the reasons behind it. Today we are going to tell you some such psychological secrets.
- If you can go out alone to eat at a restaurant or watch a movie..you can do anything in life.
- Wait for 5-6 months and see his/her behavior before getting too deeply or emotionally involved with someone. In such a time the real intention of the person comes to the fore.
- Marrying your best friend reduces your chances of getting divorced by 70 percent. Along with this, the possibility of this marriage lasting a lifetime remains strong.
- Most of the world’s problems would be easily solved if people talked to each other instead of talking about each other.
- Your body makes you attractive, your smile makes you attractive but your personality makes you overall beautiful.
- The fiercest conflicts are those between what you know and what you feel. Sometimes even knowing the truth, we feel something else about it and here our battle becomes the toughest.
- In any conversation, speak 20 percent and listen 80 percent. According to psychology, doing this increases the chances of friendship.
- The more we hear about something or someone, the more we believe it to be true.
- If you think that what you did for the person in front, he will also do the same for you, then most of the time you will feel disappointed.