PM Kisan 13th Installment Update: There is good news for the beneficiary farmers of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 13th installment is likely to be released by January, so if you want to get the next installment without any hindrance, then do the process of e-KYC soon and link your Aadhaar with the bank, otherwise you may be deprived of getting the installment. Same, without getting e-KYC done, no beneficiary farmer will be given the benefit of installment of Rs 2 thousand under the scheme.
Apart from this, it is necessary to submit a copy of the ration card to the farmers, for this they will have to upload a PDF file of the soft copy of the ration card. The farmers who have just registered for this scheme must also get the land records verified along with e-KYC. You can get this done by contacting the patwari of the area or the agriculture officers of the district/block.
As per the rules of the scheme, the first installment is given between April 1 and July 31. The second installment falls between August 1 and November 30. The third installment falls between December 1 and March 31, in such a situation, there is a possibility that the 13th installment can now be sent to the farmers’ account in three months i.e. from the end of December to January. If you have also not done your e-KYC, then get it done soon, otherwise the money for the 13th installment will not come to your account.
What is PM Kisan Yojana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a big scheme of the Central Government. Under this, the central government gives 6000 rupees annually to the economically weak farmers every year.
- This amount is transferred to the farmers’ account in three installments of two thousand rupees every four months. Kisan Official Website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ Keep checking for updates by visiting.
In case of any problem, farmers can contact on email id firstname.lastname@example.org, helpline number- 155261 or 1800115526 (Toll Free) or 011-23381092. Farmers you can call on helpline number 155261 / 011-24300606. You can also contact PM Kisan Yojana’s toll free number 18001155266 or direct helpline number 011-23381092.
Check latest updates like this
- First of all go to pmkisan.gov.in website. Now click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
- After that click on Beneficiary Status. Now enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village name.
- Then clicking on ‘Get Report’ option will open the complete list. Farmers can see the details of their installment in this list.
How to do E-KYC
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the option of e-KYC on the right side of the website.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- After that click on ‘Submit’.