MP Teacher Recruitment 2022: A big update has come out regarding Madhya Pradesh Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2020. The process for online recruitment is going on from 17th November. By December 30, the list of document verification of primary teacher candidates will be released. The entire process including verification and selection will continue till January and then appointments will be made in February 2023. Under this, 7,429 posts in School Education Department and 11,098 posts in Tribal Affairs Department will be recruited through joint counselling.
The online recruitment process of the candidates found qualified in the Primary Teacher Eligibility Test, 2020 has been started from 17 November 2022. The registration of guest teachers was done from 17 to 24 November. For the recruitment of primary teachers, 7,429 posts of School Education Department and 11,098 posts of Tribal Affairs Department are to be employed through joint counseling. The recruitment process of 18,527 teachers in the state will continue till February 2023. About 2 lakh candidates have qualified for this.
Commissioner Public Education Mr. Abhay Verma informed that the proposed list for document verification of candidates found eligible for primary teacher planning 2022-23 will be uploaded on the portal by December 30, 2022. Candidate Portal for Updates trc.mponline.gov.in Can watch continuously.
All information will be found here
In relation to this online recruitment process, the Madhya Pradesh State School Education Service (Academic Cadre), Service Conditions and Recruitment Rules 2018 and detailed rules for filling the vacant posts of primary teachers in accordance with the amendments made in these rules from time to time, All details of instructions, process, vacancies, reservation qualification etc. M.P. online portal https://trc.mponline.gov.in Available on
These documents are necessary for counseling
- 10th/12th mark sheet for proof of date of birth.
- Marksheet of all the three years/semester of graduation.
- Marksheet of both the years/semester of Post Graduation.
- Local resident certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority regarding guest teacher experience.
- Valid/latest digital certificate issued by the competent authority in case of Disability/Ex-Serviceman.
- Caste certificate for reservation (SC, ST, OBC, Economically Weaker Section).
This is how the whole process will go
- Registration from 17 to 24 November
- Document verification / list upload on the basis of vacancies by 30 December
- District level document verification from December 21 to January 1
- Final list publication in January 2023
- School selection option till January 2023
- Appointment order till February 2023