MP Rail News: There is news of work for the railway passengers of Madhya Pradesh (MP Railway News). Due to non-interlocking work of Railways in Jhansi division, 4 trains including Darbhanga-Ahmedabad Weekly Express passing through Bhopal have been cancelled. The route of 9 trains including Gorakhpur-Yesvantpur Express has been changed. Now Chhapra-Chennai Ganga Kaveri Super Fast Express will have third AC economy class.
will be canceled from starting station
- Today on Monday 28 November, train number 09466 Darbhanga-Ahmedabad Weekly Express Special
- Train number 12103 Pune-Lucknow Junction Weekly Express Special on Tuesday 29 November
- Train number 11407 Pune-Lucknow Junction Weekly Express Special on Tuesday 29 November
- Train number 12104 Lucknow Junction-Pune Weekly Express Special on Wednesday 30 November
Change in the route of 9 trains
- Today on November 28, train number 12107 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Sitapur Express will not arrive at Virangana Govindpuri, Orai stations on diverted route.
- Today, on Monday 28 and 29 November, train number 15066-Panvel-Gorakhpur Express will run via the diverted route Virangana Laxmibai-Gwalior-Udi Mode-Etawah-Kanpur Central. This train will not come at Orai station.
- On November 28, train number 12107 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Sitapur Express will run via diverted route Virangana Laxmibai Jn-Gwalior-Udi Mod-Etawah-Kanpur Central. This train will not come at Orai station.
- On November 28, train number 12521 Barauni-Ernakulam Express will be diverted via Kanpur Central-Agra Cantt-Veerangana Laxmibai Jn. Will be driven through This train will not come at Orai, Pokharayan stations.
- On November 28, train number 22533 Gorakhpur-Yesvantpur Express will run via the diverted route Kanpur Central-Agra Cantt-Veerangana Laxmi Bai Jn. This train will not come at Orai, Pokharayan stations.
- 29 November Train number 15101 Chhapra-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express diverted via Prayagraj Jn.-Manikpur-Veerangana Laxmibai Jn. Will be driven through This train will not come at Fatehpur, Govindpuri, Orai stations.
- 30 November Train number 15067 Gorakhpur-Bandra Terminus Express will be diverted to run via Kanpur Central-Etawah-Udi Mode-Gwalior. This train will not come at Orai station.
- On November 30, train number 16093 Puratchi Thalivar Dr. MG Ramachandran (Chennai Central) – Lucknow Jn. The express will run via the diverted route Virangana Laxmibai-Agra Cantt-Kanpur Central. This train will not come at Orai station.
- On November 30, train number 12589 Gorakhpur-Secunderabad Express will be diverted to run via Kanpur Central-Agra Cantt-Veerangana Laxmi Bai. This train will not come at Orai, Pokharayan stations.
Extra coach in Chhapra-Chennai Ganga Kaveri Super Fast
Train number 12670 Chhapra-Dr. MGR Chennai Central Gangakaveri Superfast Express train will be permanently fitted with 02 air conditioned economy third class coaches from Chhapra station from November 28. After the new coach composition, this train will have 01 AC First Class, 02 AC Second Class, 06 AC Third Class, 02 AC Third Class, 06 Sleeper Class, 02 General Class, 01 Kitchen Van and 01 Generator Car, 01 SLRD with 22 coaches. Will go with
Rewa Kamlapati special train will run till March
The Rewa Kamlapati special train going from Rewa to Jabalpur division going to Kamlapati station will now run till March 25, 2023. Railway has decided to extend the running time of train number 02186/02185 Rewa-Rani Kamlapati-Rewa weekly special train. Will continue to run till March 2023 as per its scheduled days, time-table and coach composition. Earlier it was decided to run this train till 24.12.2022. Now it has been extended till March 25.