Lakhs of state employees will soon get a big gift! 4 percent dearness allowance will increase again, there will be a bumper jump in salary. 7th Pay Commission: 10 lakh employees will soon get a big gift, 4% DA hike again in December, salary will increase up to 34000 in account, Arrears will be paid in cash


MP Employee DA Hike: There is good news for lakhs of officers and employees of Madhya Pradesh. The latest update has come on the dearness allowance increase. It is reported that after the winter session of the MP assembly, the Shivraj government of the state may increase the dearness allowance by 4 percent, after which the total DA will increase from 34% to 38%, similar to the center. It is likely that it will be done on July 1 or October 1, 2022. can be applied from After this increase, a bumper jump will be seen in the salary of the employees. The final decision has to be taken by CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan.

In fact, at present the employees of the state are getting the benefit of 34 per cent dearness allowance. Recently, the dearness relief of pensioners has been increased by 5 percent, so now the employees are waiting for the increase in dearness allowance. If DA is increased by 4 percent more, then it will become 38 percent. This will increase the salary of the employees by about 34000. With the increase in DA, the employees will get a benefit of Rs 620 per month and officers up to Rs 8558. About 10 lakh officers and employees will get the benefit of this. Employees’ organizations of the state have also demanded the government to increase the dearness allowance.

Tell that till now the state employees have been getting the same DA as the central employees. The Center has recently increased the DA of central employees by 4 percent and it has been announced in other states as well, but the decision has not yet been taken in Madhya Pradesh. Earlier news was coming that it might be announced on MP Foundation Day on November 1, but it did not happen, but according to the latest update, in January 2023, with the increase in DA of central employees, it might be announced in MP as well. Assembly and Lok Sabha elections are going to be held in the coming years, in such a situation the state government also does not want to leave any gap.

Previous postAmrit Mahotsav of former minister: “Malaiya Sharanam Gachhami”, Bin Jayant Sab Soon”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *