Kharmas 2022: Kharmas is given great importance in Hindu beliefs. No auspicious work is started in this month. It is starting from December 16 when Sun enters Sagittarius. During this, rituals like Yagya, marriage, house warming etc. will be prohibited. It will end on January 14, 2023 with the transit of Sagittarius. Sun God is worshiped throughout this month. Let us know what to do and what not to do during this time.
Do not do this work even by mistake
- If you are planning to do any new business or are planning to start a job, then do not do this. Due to Kharmas, it is not the right time to do any auspicious work from 16th December. Due to presence of Sun in Sagittarius, the situation worsens.
- Do not perform marriage and engagement rituals during Kharmas for a happy married life.
- During this, there is a ban on Janeu, Griha Pravesh, Lagna, Mundan and other auspicious works.
- Starting any business in this month increases the expenditure and there are possibilities of increasing debt.
These measures will be beneficial
- Worshiping Peepal tree during Kharmas is considered very auspicious. According to beliefs, gods reside on this tree, so worshiping it removes suffering.
- Offer water on Tulsi during Kharmas. Lighting a lamp in the evening is considered very auspicious. It is believed that by doing this one gets rid of sorrow. Chant “Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Namah” while worshiping.
- Worshiping and worshiping Goddess Lakshmi during this time is also considered very auspicious. According to beliefs, doing this leads to progress.
- According to Shastras, Ekadashi fasting during this month is very auspicious. It is believed that doing this brings happiness and prosperity in life. Along with this, salvation is attained.
Disclaimer: The purpose of this news is only to share information. It is based on assumptions. MP Breaking News does not claim these things. Do take the advice of experts.