Invest MP: Global Investors Summit is going to be organized in Indore on 10th January. The administration is busy in preparations for this event. Efforts are going on at the government level regarding this. A lot is being expected from this summit. Because big industrialists of the country are going to participate in this event. In which more than 65 industry groups have agreed to attend this Global Summit.
The special thing is that representatives of many companies including Aditya Birla Group, Adani Group, Tata International, Bajaj Finserv, Godrej Industries, ITC will participate in this summit. Not only this, more than 100 industrialists of the country will participate in this Investors Summit, as well as representatives of 40 countries are also coming to Indore to participate in this event. This event is going to be very special for Indore. Apart from getting investment from this, people will also get employment.
Giving information about this summit, Madhya Pradesh MSME Minister Omprakash Saklecha said that many industrialists have agreed to attend the summit. Including Force Motors Chairman Abhay Firodia, Piramal Enterprises Chairman Ajay Piramal, Raghavpat Singhania of JK Cement Ltd, Sanjiv Mehta of Hindustan Unilever, Rakesh Bharti Mittal of Bharti Enterprises, Larsen & Toubro Group CEO SN Subramaniam along with many others.
Apart from this, representatives from Ceat Tyres, Dalmia Bharat Group, HEG, JK Tyres, Volvo Group India, Essar Limited, Medanta Group, Dabur India, Serum Institute of India Cadila, Samsung India Electronics, Indigo Airlines, Accenture, Patanjali etc. will also participate. The ones are The names of the representatives coming in these groups have also come to the fore.
These representatives will be involved from each company –
- Kumar Mangalam Birla of the Aditya Birla Group
- Pranav Adani of the Adani Group
- Noel Tata of Tata International
- Sanjeev Bajaj, CMD, Bajaj Finserv
- Godrej Industries CMD Nadir Godrej
- Sanjeev Puri of ITC
- Sanjay C Kirloskar of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Force Motors Chairman Abhay Firodia
- Ajay Piramal, chairman of Piramal Enterprises
- Raghavpat Singhania of JK Cement Ltd.
- Sanjeev Mehta of Hindustan Unilever
- Rakesh Bharti Mittal of Bharti Enterprises
- SN Subramaniam, CEO, Larsen & Toubro Group
- Anant Goenka of CEAT Tires
- Puneet Dalmia of Dalmia Bharat Group
- Ravi Jhunjhunwala of HEG
- Raghupati Singhania of JK Tires
- Kamal Bali of Volvo Group India
- Prashant Ruia of Essar Ltd.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan of Medanta Group
- Mohit Malhotra of Dabur India
- Adar Poonawalla, CEO, Serum Institute of India
- Representatives of many other groups are included in this.