IMD Alert, today’s weather: Changes in weather are being seen continuously in the country. On December 7, rain activity will be seen over Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. From 7 to 10 December, a low pressure area will form in the Bay of South Bengal. Whose possibility of turning into depression has been expressed. Along with turning into a depression, heavy rains will be seen over the South Eastern states for the next 7 to 8 days. A Yellow Orange alert for heavy rain has also been issued over Andhra and Pondicherry.
warm winter effect
According to the Meteorological Department, this time the forecast of summer and winter has been expressed. Punjab Haryana Chandigarh New Delhi including eastern Uttar Pradesh will record below normal winter this year. Which has been given the status of hot winter. According to meteorologists, the weather in January and February in Central India including the jurisdiction of East and Northeast will remain completely normal.
A low pressure area has formed in the Bay of Bengal, which may soon turn into a depression. Due to this, forecast of heavy rain has been expressed from 10 to 12 December. The intensity of rain will increase. Winds will blow with strong thunder. The chances of the low pressure turning into a cyclone have intensified. In fact, the Meteorological Department scientists have expressed the possibility of low pressure turning into depression.
According to the India Meteorological Department, a forecast has been issued regarding the effect of winter from December to February. Heavy rains will continue to wreak havoc in many parts of the southern states including Andhra Pradesh, while it is said to be colder in the next three months. Talking about North India, a forecast has been issued for cold winds in North India. Although the weather will remain normal.
Weather will change in these areas
- Snowfall continues to wreak havoc in the hill state.
- Snowfall has intensified in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh including Jammu Kashmir Leh Ladakh Gilgit.
- The minimum temperature continues to fall.
- The mercury has crossed the minus mark due to climate related reasons and due to the effect of eastern wind, some states are also witnessing an increase in temperature.
- Due to the changing position of La Niña over the atmospheric equatorial Pacific Ocean in the sea surface, there will be a big change in the weather soon.
- Thunderstorm Probability
- Widespread moderate rain with isolated heavy falls is forecast over the Nicobar Deep group on 4th December. Along with this, the possibility of Thadarkwal has been expressed at different places of Andaman and Nicobar Deep group.
- low pressure effect
Apart from this, another weather system to be discussed which is predicted to give scattered rain and thundershowers over South Peninsular India. Also, a fresh cyclonic circulation of a low pressure area is expected to form over South Andaman Sea on Sunday and Monday. Whose possibility of turning into depression has been expressed. The Western Disturbance is likely to develop into a Depression by Wednesday. Due to which its intensity will increase after tracking further west. According to the Meteorological Department, there is a possibility of winds at a speed of 65 kilometers per hour with heavy rains on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Sunday and Monday.
yellow alert in punjab
Yellow alert has been issued in Himachal Pradesh Punjab. Dense fog has been forecast in the state for three days till Tuesday. There will be a change in the weather. People have been instructed by the administration to be aware of the heavy fog.
weather system active
With the Northeast Monsoon not being active in November, deficient rainfall was forecast in the state. However, due to continuous activity in December, heavy to very heavy rainfall is predicted over the southern states in the month of December. The IMD has predicted that the low pressure area will cause heavy rain and strong winds over Chennai and North Tamil Nadu.
rain thunder lightning warning
- Heavy rain and thundershowers very likely over Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Shallow to moderate fog is possible at isolated places over Central, East and Northeast India.
- Scattered rain and thundershowers are likely over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karaikal and Lakshadweep.
- Dense fog very likely at isolated places over North India, Himachal Pradesh early morning.
- The air quality in north and central India is “very poor”.
- Isolated rain likely over Coastal & South Interior Karnataka, Kerala – Mahe with possibility of lightning.