IMD Alert: There will be a huge change in the weather of the country from the first week of December itself. Due to cold winds, where relaxation will increase in Uttar Pradesh. Cold alert has been issued in Bihar for 3 days. The Meteorological Department has issued a warning of heavy rain in nine states today amid changing weather. There is a possibility of rain in many states of the country. There will be icy wind on the mountains. Along with this, an alert of snowfall has also been issued.
The mercury reached below 10 degrees in 16 cities of Rajasthan. Mount Abu recorded a temperature of 1.8 degree Celsius. In Haryana too, alerts have been issued to be prepared for severe cold. There is a possibility of rain in Haryana. The weather will remain foggy in Delhi Lucknow.
fog knocks in delhi
According to the information received from the Meteorological Department, on December 1, the minimum temperature in Delhi will be 8 degree Celsius. The knock of fog will also be seen in Delhi from today. Talking about pollution, AUI 416 has been recorded at Anand Vihar.
UP – Torture of cold winds
A rapid decline was recorded in Uttar Pradesh in the past. The torture of cold winds is being seen. Starting to feel cold. The Meteorological Department informed about the normal weather on Thursday. However, after Thursday, there will be a huge drop in the temperature. In Lucknow, a drop in temperature is being recorded in a few days. There will be a knock of mild cold in the district on Thursday. The minimum temperature will be recorded at 11 degree Celsius. The effect of snow winds coming from the north will also be seen on the weather of Uttar Pradesh.
Break on cold for 3 days in Bihar
In Bihar, an alert has been issued for braking on cold for 3 days. However, the westerly wind will still continue. The havoc of fog will be seen in December. There will be an increase in cold in rural areas. A slight increase in temperature is being seen in many districts. In many districts, the temperature remained stable as before. There has been a drop in the temperature in 7 districts, whereas in 14 districts, the period of fluctuations in the minimum temperature is going on. According to the Meteorological Department, there will be a huge change in the weather from next week. Patna recorded a minimum temperature of 14 degrees while Gaya recorded 10 degrees, Bhagalpur 15 degrees, Purnia 14 degrees and West Champaran 15 degrees.
havoc of rain in these states
The Meteorological Department has issued a warning of moderate to heavy rain for three to four days in Andaman and Nicobar Karnataka Kerala Tamil Nadu Lakshadweep. Along with this, rain will continue to wreak havoc in these states for 6 days. The Meteorological Department has predicted an increase of 2 to 3 degree Celsius in the minimum temperature in Maharashtra for the next two to three days.
Heavy snowfall in Jammu
Due to heavy snowfall, the night temperature in some districts of Jammu and Kashmir has gone below 0 degrees. Bone-chilling cold has started setting in with chill in Leh and Kargil. The temperature will continue to drop further. Teri will be seen in the snow in the second week of December.
Punjab: Cloudy alert
Cloudy weather alert has been issued by the Meteorological Department in Punjab today. The maximum temperature will be recorded at 24 while the minimum temperature will drop by 2 degrees. The minimum temperature will drop to 11 degree Celsius.
rain in southern states
Talking about the weather system, a cyclonic circulation is forming over Southeast Bay of Bengal and neighborhood while another cyclonic circulation is forming over Southeast Arabian Sea. Due to which forecast of heavy rain has been expressed in the state of South. Andaman Nicobar Island, Keralakundu Cherry will also be seen in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Odisha.
- The India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Thursday predicted widespread light or moderate rainfall over the Andaman and Nicobar Islands on December 4 and 5 due to the formation of a cyclonic circulation.
- A cyclonic circulation is likely to emerge over South Andaman Sea around December 4.
- A low pressure area is likely to form over southeast Bay of Bengal and adjoining south Andaman Sea at the same time.
- Scattered to scattered rain and thundershowers are likely over Peninsular India.
- Under its influence, a Low Pressure Area (LPA) is likely to form over the same region by Monday, December 5.
- The IMD said the weather system will move west-northwest during the next 48 hours and concentrate into a depression over southeast Bay of Bengal.
- It will reach near Tamil Nadu-Puducherry coasts on 8 December.
- Rainfall activity is expected to increase over Andaman and Nicobar Islands, with light/moderate widespread to widespread rainfall with isolated heavy falls very likely over the region from Monday, 5th December.
rain in these areas
- The Meteorological Department had predicted strong winds with a speed of 40-45 kmph over Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andaman Sea and adjoining southeast Bay of Bengal on 4 December.
- Thunderstorm very likely over Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Snowfall or rain may occur at isolated places over Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
- Dense fog may occur at isolated places in North, Central and East India early in the morning.
- Rain with lightning likely over Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam, Rayalaseema, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, Kerala and Mahe.
- Heavy rain in eastern state as well
- Heavy rains will continue to wreak havoc in the eastern state as well. Drizzle will be seen in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Rain alert has been issued in these areas for 3 days.