Itarsi News: If you are fond of eating gutkha, then be careful now because a little carelessness can make you seriously ill. The recent case is of Itarsi in Narmadapuram district of Madhya Pradesh. Where a young man fond of gutkha bought a pouch of gutkha from the grocery store to get tobacco before eating, as soon as the young man put the pouch in his hand, he saw something strange which was not like betel nut. is the child of The young man got scared seeing this. And called the number written on the back of the pouch and told the employees of the company about something like this happening.
this is the case
Amar Joshi, a resident of New Yard Sai Nagar, told that this evening he had bought a pouch of Paan Gutkha from a shop located in the yard. In that pouch, along with spices, a frog child has come out. But he has lodged a complaint with the company but he is not satisfied with the answer. And there is talk of action. Paan masala pouches are injurious to human health. But only if something like this is coming out of it. So this is a serious matter.
Rahul Agarwal’s report from Itarsi