Benefits Of Custard Apple Leaves: Custard apple blossoms in winter. In many places, Sitaphal is also called Sharifa. Sitaphal, which is available for a very short time, has a treasure of qualities. Like Sitaphal, its leaves also have a lot of qualities. These leaves contain vitamins, minerals, calcium, potassium, fibers and antioxidants. People who boil and drink custard apple leaves get relief from many problems. The method of making tea from cilantro leaves is very easy and the benefits are many.
How to make tea from cilantro leaves
It is very easy to make tea from cilantro leaves. Pluck some leaves of cilantro and wash them very carefully. Put these leaves in water and boil, the tea is ready. After filtering them, you can drink tea made of custard apple leaves every morning.
Benefits of Sitaphal leaves
- Sitaphal leaves are rich in potassium and magnesium, which keep the heart muscles healthy. Because of which the risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease is reduced to a great extent.
- These leaves also contain a lot of fibers, which control the sugar level in the body. If you are drinking custard apple tea to control sugar, then make tea made of more leaves, strain and drink it.
- Custard apple leaves tea also reduces skin ageing. By consuming this tea, skin toxins get drained from the body, which increases the glow of the skin.
- The metabolic rate of the body increases rapidly with the leaves of custard apple. Stomach-related diseases do not bother you if the process of digestion is fine. Apart from this, the fear of gaining weight is also less.
- While drinking tea made from custard apple leaves, just keep in mind that you do not have to drink this tea again and again, but you have to drink only one cup of tea in the morning.
- If you have thyroid, BP or acute acidity, then definitely consult a doctor once. Only after that try this tea.
Disclaimer – The information given in this article is based on beliefs and information only. MP Breaking does not confirm these. Seek relevant expert advice before acting on any information or assumptions.