Employees Transfer Rule: There is big news for the employees. Ministry of Communications has issued orders in this regard. Processing of transfer applications of GDS has been released under limited transfer facility of GDS Online Transfer Portal. The complete process will be released by 07 January 2023.
This office letter no. 17-3112016-GDS dated 20.09. 2022. Which inter alia informed that an online portal is being created by CEPT to process the transfer applications of GDS and therefore, it was also directed as follows:
- The GDS may be permitted to submit their requests for transfer up to 15.10.2022 only. No application for GDS transfer in manual mode will be accepted after 15.10.2022 under any circumstances.
- Circles/Zones/Divisions will finalize all pending requests for limited transfers (received up to 15.10.2022) by 30.11.2022.
In this context, it is informed that CEPT is in the process of finalizing various modules regarding GDS transfer and some modules have already been finalized. In order to expedite the process, the following timelines have been fixed for development of remaining modules for CEPT and for processing transfer applications for circles:
Activities——Timelines for CEPT for Development/Modification in Modules——Timelines for Circles/Divisions
- Master Data Entry of GDS Vacancies by Unit/Divisions—— 28.11.2022 —— 28.11.2022 to 05.12.2022
- Update of mobile numbers of GDS seeking transfer with divisions in the portal for generating login credentials—– 28.11.2022 to 07.12.2022
- Date of online registration and submission of application by GDS applicants seeking transfer —— 05.12.2022 —— 08.12.2022 to 14.12.2022
- Verification of online applications by the department —— dated 05.12.2022 —— 15.12.2022 to 18.12.2022
- Completion of System Process ——15.12.2022 ——-19 12.2022 to 21.12.2022
- Verification of transfer process as a test check for one circle in each circle—-22.12.2022 to 24.12.2022
- Online List of Sanctioned Transfers—— 15 12.2022 —– 25.12.2022
- MIS Module—– 31.12.2022
- Free GDS to join new post—07.01.2023
Vacancy Count for GDS Online Software:-
- Vacancies arising due to leave to be from 01.07.2022 to 31.12.2022.
- Voluntary retirement from appointment, resignation, promotion on regular departmental posts will be considered for transfer till 30.11.2022.
- Further, the unfilled posts of earlier cycles for which the panel has been exhausted and the posts vacant in the ongoing GDS Online Engagement Cycle IV (up to 30.11.2022) due to resignation of the incumbents after JOmmg.
- This exercise is to be done by the circles from 28.11.2022 to 05.12.2022.
- CEPT will share the ‘URL’ for Rule 3 transfer of GDS and also share the login credentials with the divisions and the way of doing data entry by 28.11.2022.
- The instructions to use the Portal/URL will also be available in the URL itself.
Order of priority :-
- Submission of applications by the applicants received in the login of the Divisional/Unit Head (where the GDS is currently working). The email/pop up message thereon will also be received by the Divisional/Unit Head.
- The date of engagement will be considered for deciding the order of priority of all such applications. However, PWD candidate will be given preference irrespective of the date of engagement.
- In case of equality in the date of engagement, the date of birth will be considered for deciding the order of priority.
- Detailed instructions for GDS applicants and Divisional/Unit Heads are enclosed as Annexure.
All the above HOCs are requested to also ensure to complete the following tasks for notification of GDS vacancies in Schedule-1 January 2023:-
- VACANCY COUNTING FOR NOTIFICATION IN SCHEDULE-I (JAN) 2023:- ALL VACANCIES INCLUDING VACANCIES ON DEPUTATION OF GDS IN APS AND IPPB (FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS) AFTER COMPLETION OF ONLINE TRANSFER PROCESS, AS ADVERTISED .
- Notification for GDS Online Engagement by notifying all the vacancies mentioned in Para 5(i) will be issued simultaneously by all the Divisions on 19.01.2023 in Schedule-I (January) 2023.
- Circles should complete/finalize the conduct of CCE by conducting special CCE before notification of vacancies and review of compassionate cases.
- The vacancies should be uploaded by the divisions as per the schedule to be intimated by CEPT in consultation with them.
- Further processing in respect of vacancies already in the pipeline under Cycle IV for which the verification process/joining process is underway. Will continue as per the time limit given in the notification issued in May, 2022.
- All HOCs may ensure that the appointed units are strictly following the model notifications already approved and circulated for notifying GDS vacancies through GDS on-line process.