Cashless Health Insurance Policy: The Basic Education Department of Uttar Pradesh has implemented cashless group health insurance policy for teachers, Shikshamitras, instructors and non-teaching staff. This facility will be available to the whole family, for this the premium will have to be paid according to the number of the family. Registration for the health insurance policy will take place from Monday 12th to 26th December.
This will be a policy optional. Under this, there will be a year-long insurance of three, five, seven and ten lakh rupees. Husband-wife, dependent two children and parents will also be able to participate in this. The premium of the policy will be different according to the different sum insured and members. Basic Education Council Secretary Pratap Singh Baghel has issued instructions to all BSAs in this regard.
Register here- According to the website of Registration Basic Education basiceducation.up.gov.in link available at forms.gle/ywvdmskH7mpsbpd38 But can be done.
these will be the rules
- All facilities including treatment of all types of diseases will be available from the first day of taking the policy.
- No medical examination will be required to take the policy.
- Maternity medical facility will be admissible from day one, which is not the case in any other policy.
- The maximum age of serving employee will be 62 years and the maximum age of dependent parents will be 85 years.
- The maximum age of the dependent parent is not more than 70 years in any other insurance policy.
- Cashless cards will be given to all insurance holders, so that cashless medical facility can be availed on the basis of card in any network hospital of the country.
- AYUSH therapy will also be admissible under the policy. Insurance will be for one year.
Sum Assured and Annual Premium (in Rs.)
Rashi himself 2 children and parents too
- 3 lakh 18500 21000 45000
- 5 lakh 24300 28000 58000
- 7 Lakh 28100 32400 65000
- 10 lakh 34000 39200 76000