7th Pay Commission latest news: Central Government employees and pensioners can get good news before the new year. The wait for 18 months of outstanding DA arrears may be over by December. It is reported that there may be a meeting of the representatives of the Employees and Pensioners Union with the Cabinet Secretary soon in this regard, a time has also been fixed for this. However, no official confirmation or statement has come from the government so far.
According to media reports, before the new year, the Modi government may consider the arrears from July 2020 to January 2021, for this a meeting of the employees and pensioners union representatives may be held soon with the cabinet secretary. Now what decision the government takes on the demand of the employees and how much amount will be given or whether any other solution will be found, it will depend on the meeting. , If the arrears are discussed, then a one-time arrear of 11 percent will be given or the payment can be made in 3 installments or it can be agreed to pay up to 1.50 lakhs once.
Employees-Pensioners Association has written several letters
Central employees have arrears of DA from July 2020 to January 2021, for which the employees have been demanding for a long time. Recently, Shiv Gopal Mishra, Secretary of the National Council of ‘Staff Side’, also wrote a letter to the Cabinet Secretary and Chairman of the National Council (JCM), demanding immediate release of ‘Arrears’ (18 Month DA Arrears). The same pensioners had appealed that the Finance Ministry should give the arrears of withheld DA/DR, we will be extremely grateful for immediate action on this. If there is a consensus in the meeting to be held this month, the amount of DA arrears can be sent to the employees’ account soon.
Arrear will be made according to the level
- According to Shivgopal Mishra of National Council of JCM, the DA arrears of Level-1 employees can range from Rs 11,880 to Rs 37,554.
- Level-13 (7th CPC Basic Pay-Scale Rs.1,23,100 to Rs.2,15,900) will become arrears. Level-14 (Pay Scale) can be paid Rs.1,44,200 to Rs.2,18,200.
- This will include Rs 4320 for January 2020, Rs 3240 for June 2020 and Rs 4320 for January 2021.
- Central employees have arrears of DA from July 2020 to January 2021, for which the employees have been demanding for a long time.
- This will benefit 50 lakh employees and 65 lakh pensioners.
(These figures are shown as an example, there can be changes in it.)