Bank Holidays In December 2022 : There is useful news for bank users. If there is any work related to the bank, then deal with it as soon as possible, because between December 11 (December Bank Holiday 2022) and December 31, banks are going to remain closed for a total of 10 days, due to which your banking related work may be affected. You can also do your work through Net Banking, ATM, Digital Payment.
In these holidays, banks will remain closed on every Sunday and every second and fourth Saturday, except on the occasion of Christmas on December 25 and Guru Gobind Singh’s birth anniversary on December 29. The news of relief is that online transaction services Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, Internet Banking (Online Transfer) services will continue, but the work of checkbook-passbook may be affected.
December Bank Holiday 2022
- December 11 – Sunday – Holiday – Bank closed across the country.
- December 12 – Monday – Pa-Tagan Nengminja Sangam – Bank closed in Meghalaya.
- December 18 – Sunday – Holiday – Bank closed across the country.
- December 19 – Monday – Goa Liberation Day – Bank closed in Goa.
- December 24 – Saturday – Christmas and Fourth Saturday – Bank closed across the country.
- December 25 – Sunday – Holiday – Bank closed across the country.
- December 26 – Monday – Christmas, Lasung, Namsung – Bank closed in Mizoram, Sikkim, Meghalaya.
- December 29 – Thursday – Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh ji – Bank closed in Chandigarh.
- December 30 – Friday – U Kiang Nangwah – Bank closed in Meghalaya.
- December 31 – Saturday – New Year’s Eve – Bank closed in Mizoram.