Amazing Places In The World : As we all know that the whole world has 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night, but there are many countries and cities where the sun shines for many days, which is a mystery in itself. To implement this, there is a lot of crowd of tourists here. Actually, you will be surprised to know that the sun shines for 70 days at such places, due to which there is only day. So, in today’s special article, we will tell you about those places where you will not believe yourself after hearing about them. Let’s take a look at it…
The country where there are unique days
- Finland is also known as the land of thousand lakes. Actually, the sun is seen here for about 73 days during the summer, due to which the day remains here. At the same time, in winter, the sun disappears from the sky as if there will never be a day, that is, the sunlight is not visible here at night for many days. People here get very little sleep during the summer. According to the plaintiff here, their routine is different.
- Talking about Alaska, here the sun shines in the sky from the end of May to the end of July, while here it remains night for about a month. This place is also known as Polar Night which is a big mystery in itself. People here get very little sleep during the summer. According to the plaintiff here, their routine is different.
- Norwegian is also called Midnight Sun. The sun is visible here for about 76 days. Please tell that from 10 April to 23 August there is a day here. During this time there is no night here, due to which the people here hardly sleep for that long. According to this, the daily routine of people is different.
- Everyone knows about Canada. Here there is a city named Nunavut where the sun shines in the sky continuously for about 2 months but when winter comes here only night remains. Due to which the color-form, living-tolerance, dress-worship of the people here are all different. Because of which the people of this place rarely sleep for so many days. According to this, the daily routine of people is different.
- Sweden is a country located on the Scandinavian Peninsula in the north of the European continent. The sun doesn’t set in Sweden from May to August. The sun does not set here for about 100 days, and even if the sun does set, it comes out after midnight and then shortly after.
People who are fond of traveling like to travel in different seasons, who keep on traveling extensively. He likes to travel to new places. Some like to roam in the plains of the mountains, some like to visit religious places, some like the beach, some like to enjoy the hot summer of the desert. Let us tell you that tourism strengthens the economy because people from every corner of the world come to see the beauty of many mysterious places of the world.